About Me

My photo
I was born and raised in BROOKLYN! I lived in Coney Island till I was about 7 years old that’s when my dad moved us to Bedford Ave (Flatbush Ave) and that's where my LIFE really started that's where I made myself. I grew up tagging “SidRoc” any where that I wouldn't get my ass kicked by my dad, I loved my neighborhood back in the 80's it was AWESOME! every body knew your name it was safe, Halloween in my neighborhood was straight out the movies and TV! every house gave out candy. My friends and I would sit on my porch all night listening to music and to my mom yelling out “get in the house”...and I would yell out “in 5 mins” funny thing is every 5 minutes was really another hour plus it was funny! my friends and I still laugh about that.

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Beginning...

Okay!.....so I FINALLY! did it.....I started my Blog...
.......................................................................................................
.......................................................................okay!?....now what!?

No comments: